If you are trying to improve the way you market your business, you have likely considered a number of different options, from filming a TV commercial to investing in online advertising. However, if you want to brand your company and increase local awareness of your operations, you should consider contacting outdoor sign companies near you before trying anything else. Outdoor signs can be found on rooftops, walls, awnings, automobiles and more, but as common as they are, studies show that signs are among the most cost-effective marketing strategies available: a redesigned sign from a local sign company costs just $0.02 per 1,000 views and reaches more of your overall market than any other type of advertising. Not convinced? Read on to learn about the top 10 benefits of having a professional sign for your business.
10 Benefits of Having a Professional Sign
1. Increased Foot Traffic–If your store is empty, an attractive new sign might be able to improve your number of customers. Signs let passerby know who you are, what you do, and where you are located, making them more likely to stop by.
2. Additional Impulse Purchases–Have you found yourself wandering into a store to kill time, only to end up purchasing something you had no intention of buying when you walked in? A professional sign helps appeal to customers like you, who may not have any plans to buy your products but could easily change their minds if given the opportunity.
3. Awareness–Some people may have heard good things about your business, but if they aren’t already customers, they may not know where you are. A sign increases the chance that they will see your store, think of you in the future, and decide to give your services a try.
4. Branding–What use is an appealing logo or catchy slogan if customers don’t associate it with your actual location? Professional signs are an important component of any advertising campaign for this reason.
5. Constant Advertising–A TV or radio commercial is on for a few seconds. A sign is up 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. As long as you protect it from sunlight with a UV coating, it will always be promoting your business.
6. Reinforcement–Commuters who drive past your business with see your sign almost every day, giving them plenty of chances to think about stopping by or remember positive impressions they may have of you.
7. Top of Mind Awareness–Top of mind awareness is a quality businesses have when they are the first thing a consumer associated with a specific industry. A sign not only creates a visual image for customers to associate you with, but also advertises constantly, helping you build this impression over time.
8. Improved Image–By working with the best local sign companies, you can create a sign that makes your store look more attractive and appealing to your customers.
9. Increased Web Traffic–Today, the internet is king. However, if someone is going to search for your business online, you’ll have to attract their attention first. A professional sign will help you pop into a web user’s head when they need your services or are killing time on their device, increasing your web traffic.
10. Increased Revenues and Profit–Because of the previous benefits, customers will be more likely to stop in, more likely to purchase your products and services, and more likely to visit in the future, increasing your revenues and ability to profit.
Have you noticed any of these 10 benefits of having a professional sign? Do you think it is time to redesign this important advertising tool? Tell us about it in the comments below!